Monday, December 21, 2009

Great Day to Train in the North Bay Rain!

Now I know what you're thinking: there goes another crazy guy catching pneumonia in the rain. Yesterday I couldn't help but be outside for 90+ mins. But really folks, it's ok jeez, I wore a long sleeve shirt! Haha. Who can't help but love the rain?! I mean, with all the global warming and pollution, etc. - it sure is great to spend some time in the cleansing rain playing the beautiful game (even though my opponent was a wall at a local middle school). Some of my favorite runs have been in the rain. Or even better: You start running, work up a sweat, and after a mile or so it just starts to pour on you. That's the best! Then again, with a ball, in the grass (and mud), it's always more fun :)

Cheers,

Jeff



Then it's off to the top of the dryer to get dry!

Find me on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email, USF

No comments:

Post a Comment